Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

And the next chapter unfolds...

So the promotion period for the compilation cd has come to an end (minus a marathon sponsorship event coming up next week). After our final concert, I was contacted by our company and told wonderful news: I am a cohost for a new TV show called "App Star"


Pictured above is me and my cohost Ivy. The show is a smartphone app-making competition- whoever makes the most downloaded app wins the competition. It should make for a great tv show and will hopefully encourage more Taiwanese to make cool apps! I'm uber excited about this opportunity so I've
been practicing hosting and looking in the mirror while talking to improve my hosting technique. Also been trying to get my mandarin better and working out so I don't look like a blimp next to ivy on tv! Haha look for us on Saturdays on Tai Shi Channel starting mid-September . Wish
Us luck!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment