Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Meaning of Life

Sometimes, I sit there and think to myself, "What the HELL are you doing with your life?"
I then spiral into this seamlessly bottomless portal of negative emotions and pessimism. It's really hard to go through these states of mind, and makes it even harder for your friends and family to be around you. It's sad, because I used to consider myself an optimistic person, who knew what he wanted and was heading in the right direction of his dreams, but recently, a lot of my efforts and hard-work have hit brick walls. It just doesn't feel like I'm getting anywhere, and because of this, I've become really negative. Because I haven't been as happy, my parents are starting to worry about me, and my friends aren't as supportive as they used to be. Everything just seems to be going downhill, and I am getting pushed along, rolling down really fast.

I know I gotta stop this.

I want to hold onto my life, my happiness, my friends, my family, my loved ones, and my career.
After getting used to the feelings of pessimism, the strange thing is, sometimes you enjoy it and enjoy dwelling in self-pity and sadness.

Well, I for one, love the feelings of happiness and being loved way more than feeling sorry for myself. I am now deciding to pick myself up. I want my life back. I want to pull apart all the broken pieces, and make myself anew and even better than who I was before. I know that the dark part of my life was really necessary for me to grow and for me to better understand the importance of life. I am back. I will stay. I will survive

Let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment