Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Trying to learn how to juggle

Literally, I find juggling to be one of the most physically challenging things ever, so I'm obviously not talking about juggling balls, or whatever people juggle with. I'm talking about doing more than one thing at one time, especially when there isn't much time. Currently, I haven't really been busy with "work work", but seriously, there aren't enough hours in the day. My basic everyday schedule is exercising, drawing, singing, and teaching English. It really doesn't seem much when I type it out, but after doing these things, it's time for lights out. I find myself thinking "what the hell did I even DO today?" all the time, and I wish I could find a way to slow down time so I could get everything done. The challenge probably won't be overcome until I find a better way to distribute my time throughout the day, or grow an extra arm.

I'm getting ready to leave for China in less than a month. I will be going to Yinchuang, China (near Mongolia). Hopefully things will work out well, but I can't stop constantly worrying about everything. I've never been that far up north in China before, and am worried that I won't be used to the environment or the culture, but I guess there's a first for everything, right? I'll just have to hope for the best. 

Anyways, I wanna get back into blogging, so today is going to have to be a half-ass gateway post to help me get back into action. Adieu! 

No comments:

Post a Comment